1. Pants on backwards? Check.
2. Socks don’t match? Check.
3. Breakfast of cookies and chocolate bars? Check.
4. Hair brushed? Nope. That’s too hard. Besides, it’ll just get messed up again.
5. 9am field trip to Chuck E. Cheese? Check.
6. All 4 kids accounted for on departure from Chuck E. Cheese? Ummm… wait a minute…
7. 11am field trip to hardware store? Check.
8. Assistance from two-year-old in den painting project? Check. Put that down!
9. Pantry door propped open so two-year-old can get herself a snack while Dad cleans up the spilled paint? Check.
10. Lunch fed? Oops. I knew I was forgetting something.
11. Kids bribed to smile for “we’re having fun” picture to send to Mom? Check.
12. Gone running to Grandma for assistance? Check.
13. Bedtime prayer for Mom to return really soon? Check.
Subscribe to Little Way of the Family
Aachen: Young Adult Historical Fiction"You have woven action, love story, history, and theology into a readable story. It is hard to put down."
Click here for more info about Aachen and to try a sample.
- Bible Study
- Daily Life
- Family Time
- Feasts, Memorials, and Solemnities
- John Paul II
- Joyful Christian
- Medieval History
- Mother's Day
- Passing on the Faith
- Pope Francis
- Possession and Exorcism
- Spiritual Warfare
- St. Joseph
- St. Louis de Montfort
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux
- The Bible
- The Holy Family
- Theology of the Body